“American Idol” contestant Crystal Bowersox went to the hospital yesterday, and the show switched up the schedule to accommodate her. the boys performed last night instead of the girls, who will perform tonight. I’ve got the [...] [...]
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Crystal Bowersox hospital trip shakes up American Idol
As if her dreadlocks and indie style weren’t enough, Crystal Bowersox’s harmonica also sets her apart. Image from Flickr.
“American Idol” contestant Crystal Bowersox went to the hospital yesterday, and the show switched up the schedule to accommodate her. the boys performed last night instead of the girls, who will perform tonight. I’ve got the [...] [...]
http://bit.ly/aFKYOh
“American Idol” contestant Crystal Bowersox went to the hospital yesterday, and the show switched up the schedule to accommodate her. the boys performed last night instead of the girls, who will perform tonight. I’ve got the [...] [...]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment